Ski helmets

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Ski helmets

Hi,
      We are coming to Arinsal next week so I am very pleased with the snow reports.

Have one question, my wife and I want to buy ski helmets and were wondering what the prices are like in Arinsal. We can pick up a Rossignol one in the UK for about £40 (or just over 40 Euros).

Should we buy here in the UK or wait till we get to Arinsal.

Thanks,

Rod
    • Hi Rod

Enjoy your trip, the abundance of snow is looking good :D Wrt helmets, what with the GBP against the Euro the way it is, you might save something buying in resort...but it wont be much :(

I found certain makes in Arinsal that I have never seen in the UK which were cheaper, although I was looking for a particular helmet which was the same price in Andorra as the UK. Which model Rossignol helmet(s) are you after ? I am sure that if Steve sees this thread he will try and find out if it is available from St Moritz in the village (I'm pretty sure they had Rossignol stuff in there last season).

Have fun out there ! :thumbup:
    • In the end I plumped for a Salomon Ranger helmet and it cost £52 in the UK. In Arinsal the same one was €89 so it worked out much cheaper in the UK now that the pound has nose dived.
      Helmet certainly saved a few lumps and bumps while we were there.