Christmas Week

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hi,

We're coming out for Christmas. The pound isn't doing to well at the moment. I checked this morning and it was 1.13 to the pound.

Anyway, you can probably guess what I'm going to ask.

What are the prices like for local beers food etc. Is it quite cheap/expensive.

Any pointers would be great.

Thanks
    • Christmas week

Hi,

myself, wife and 3 kids (17, 13 & 9) are coming over on the 21st for a week.

first time we've ever been away for christmas and first time ever skiing, so feeling a mixture of excitement and trepidation at the moment. :S

whats the resort like on christmas day. are the slopes and lifts open?

see you soon

RG
    • webfort wrote:

What are the prices like for local beers food etc. Is it quite cheap/expensive.

The prices for food and drink vary around resort, but there is usually a special offer or freebie that you can take advantage of! Before you travel print off special offer vouchers from the bars and restaurants pages and bring them with you, then once you are here look out at the bottom of the gondola for PRs giving out fliers to get you into their establishments. On apres ski they usually give out things like toasties and nachos and cheap drinks vouchers.

You can expect to pay around €4-€5 for a pint usually but at times drinks are as cheap as €1 for anything you want!!