Hotel Sant Andreu

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Sant Andreu

The Sant Andreu is a really friendly hotel and a nice family atmosphere. There's a lounge bar (which I believe has Sky TV should you want it) but only a short walk downhill into the village centre. It's less than a 5 minute walk to where the main bars and restaurants are as well as the gondola to take you up to the slopes. If you don't like walking up hills, on your way down after skiing in Arinsal, take the new 6-man chair lift to the Hotel Crest and you can walk downhill to your hotel past a couple of bars on the way!

Steve
    • February Weather

It's really difficult to say what the "typical" weather would be like for February as the last two years have been unusual for snowfall. If things carry on like they have started this season it should be fantastic, but really you should just keep checking and closer to the time you'll get a better indication of what conditions will be like for your holiday. I'll be keeping the weather forecast and snow report updated regularly.

Steve
    • Hotel Sant Andreu & Feb Weather

Hi C or Autotech01

I almost chose the Sant Andreu; good reports on trip advisor, also it was coming in at only £703 for two weeks In Feb 09 ! The only thing that swung my decision for Hotel Palarine was the location (closer to Pal and Arcalis)...and the cooked breakfasts ;) included in the H/B basis. Quite often I am out ALL day when I leave the hotel, so wanted something hot to set me up for the day ahead.

Anyway, I digress, the St Andreu gets good reports on trip advisor and with the new 6 man chair lift, you'll be at the top of the mountain in no time ! (see the map under the resort tab at the top of the page)

Enjoy ! If it keeps on dumping down, this season will be one of the best ever !
    • yeh hopefully keeps snowing neva bin boarding in europe just canada so its a first!
      by the looks of the map andorra doesnt look that big of a town anyways but i have neva bin so i dnt know!
      cheers for the comments its just reassuring to know that the hotel is pretty good