Xalet Besoli

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Xalet Besoli

dazspy wrote:

My friends and I have just booked to stay in Hotel Besoli, any insights we can get for this hotel?

It's a nice enough hotel but a little out the way, however this means it's a lot quieter than staying in the village centre. The staff are great and there's a lounge, TV room, pool table and some video games in the bar. There are ski lockers at the hotel, but if I was staying there I'd store my equipment up the mountain to save carrying it back and forth each day. If you want a locker, you can get small ones (up to 4 sets of skis), large ones (up to 10 sets of skis), or some tour operators have group ones for their guests.
    • Thanks for the suggestion about storing our gear. I'm a little worried that the Hotel is 'away from the center of town' no more than a drunken walk back to our Hotel I hope! Plus I assume there are buses laid on for the trip to the slopes in the mornings and evenings?

It's snowing already BTW lol :)

D
    • 10 Minute Walk

It's only about a ten minute walk without your gear from the Besoli in to the village centre, plus you've got a Spanish bar at the end of the street and a pizzeria virtually opposite the bar, so there are things close by. There is a ski bus that runs past the end of the street (2 minute walk) but it usually gets quite full at the stops before yours so you're probably best walking. If you're tired at the end of the day you can always get the bus back down, however walking down you'll pass some good bars to keep you warm and rest your legs!
    • WiFi Internet access

Hey there, a friend of mine asked if the Besoli has WiFi internet [or non wireless for that matter] as he wants to stay in touch with work emails whilst out there [sad I know :( ]

I just wondered if you had the answer to this? if the Besoli doesn't have connectivity perhaps there is somewhere else in town to visit/use?

many thanks for all info so far, not long now for us :) 20 odd days!

Daz
    • Xalet Besoli has a fairly big car park next door.

St Gothard has a small car park outside, plus some parking underneath the hotel.

If either of you are driving up to the slopes, there's also a big car park right next to the gondola in the centre of the village, or if you fancy driving up the mountain to the top of the gondola there's parking up there too.