Palarine

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• 7tenths wrote:

Staying at the Palarine this year (Feb 22), and will mostly be boarding at Arcalis (an absolute GEM of a place) and Pal. The reviews I've read for the palarine are all good. Doesn't bother me that it's a bit off the beaten track, as will mostly be getting the almost empty bus to Arcalis , as opposed to Arinsal (I'll miss the green-Goddess, but I bet the NEW 6 man is a blast).

Anyone stayed at the the Palarine ?

I've not stayed at the Palarine, but eaten there a few times and always been a nice meal - it's a chinese restaurant as well as a hotel (but don't worry, it's not always chinese food if you're staying there)! The staff/owners are really friendly and make you welcome.
    • Palarine Hotel

Hotel is great and friendly. Chinese is in the Bar. Restaurant is daily changing. Stay there myself, ideal for access to all 3 resorts.(Bus stop outside. Takes about 15 mins to walk into Arinsal at night, quicker on the way back as all downhill. Maria and Graham run a fantastic hotel and go out of their way to help you. Enjoyed the hospitality have returned several times. Hope you enjoy I am sure you will.
    • Hotel Palarine

just returned from a week in Andorra. This hotel was fantastic. Food was excelent, changing daily. You wont want to eat out. Will cater for dietry conditions eg Coelliacs if you let them know before you go.

Rooms were clean. Bar had full range of sky channels and setanta. (not sure about movie channels)
      Will show DVDs in bar as well.

Playstation in reception (free) with a couple of different games.
      Internet available at a cost on computers in hotel or free with wifi connection if you have your own.

Service excellent.

Will definately return.

AF