Hotel Reviews

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hotel St Gothard

I stayed at the St Gothard last winter and had a great time. The hotel is a bit dated, doesn't really look like a four star when you arrive, but I think all the rooms must have been refurbished as ours was lovely and really spacious. Food was decent and the staff helpful. The only major downside of the hotel is the location, it's right at the bottom of a hill about 10 -15 minutes walk up into the village (where the gondola is located) which is hard work with skis! but there is a free ski bus that stops outside the hotel that will take you up there (can get a bit crowded). All in all had a great time, Arinsal is a good place to stay, really good apres ski, we did the bar crawl and 70's night which was a good laugh. Hope to go again soon :)
    • Princesa Parc

I stayed at the Princesa Parc last winter and had a lovely holiday. We were in the 4 star bit and although the room didn't have much storage space it was clean, tidy and good value for money. The band in the bar were brilliant and played just about every evening. The spa downstairs was OK but we went on a trip to Caldaya spa in the Andorra la Vela which was much better!

The only thing I would mention is that the hotel gets really hot, which is great for a while when you just get in, but for just sitting in the lounge it was annoying, however we just went to the bar instead!

Good variety of food in the restaurant, and meat cooked on a bbq in there too. Even had breakfast for us when we were leaving at 5.30 in the morning! Staff were really friendly all over the hotel and couldn't do enough for us.

It's dead handy for the slopes with a path straight from the hotel to the cable car, but watch out for the ice.

I'd definately go again! :D
    • Hi All

Stayed at the St. Gothard March this year, echo everything that has been said. Got a locker at St. Moritz nr the gondola and the bus was only late one day (there had been a major dump of the white stuff :thumbsup: , so not a complaint, just an observation.

All in all a pretty good hotel, altho the entertainement was a bit cheesy....still good fun tho. Food was excellent, but then I'll nibble on most things if they stand still long enough.

Staying at the Palarine this year (Feb 22), and will mostly be boarding at Arcalis (an absolute GEM of a place) and Pal. The reviews I've read for the palarine are all good. Doesn't bother me that it's a bit off the beaten track, as will mostly be getting the almost empty bus to Arcalis 8) , as opposed to Arinsal (I'll miss the green-Goddess, but I bet the NEW 6 man is a blast).

Anyone stayed at the the Palarine ? Anyone got any info on ski lockers in La Massana ? Close to the bottom telferique station would be good.

Hope you all have a great trip and loads of the white stuff !
      Cheers
      D