Christmas 2021 in Arinsal

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Christmas 2021 in Arinsal

Hello,

We have booked for Christmas 2021 and I was wondering about booking somewhere for Christmas dinner - Any recommendations and how would be the best way of getting my reservation done?

On the note of Christmas, does anyone know of activities that would be happening? I had heard that previously there had been a candle light decent?

I also would like to make this trip very special..... and something my girlfriend will not forget; any apres activities you would suggest, that would be happening between 20th & 27th December 2021?

Thank you in advance.
    • Hi!

Great to hear you've booked for Christmas. A few places do a great Christmas dinner, especially the Xalet Restauarnt at Hotel Montane, El Moli, and the Hotel Palarine. If you message us during November we'll be able to get a table booked somewhere for you.

In terms of special apres ski activities, one of the most amazing ones is a helicopter flight over the mountains, plus there are usually options to go up the mountain at night for a dinner, however again things will be usually confirmed during November.

Steve