Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 159.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Bus travel

Arinsal.co.uk - - The Place For Anything Else!

Hi Jannine, The bus from La Massana to Andorra La Vella costs around 2€. A taxi would be around 15-20€. Please, let me know if you still having questions, Kind regards, Esther

• Bus travel

Hi Jannine, Thanks for your message, To get to Andorra La Vella from La Massana you should catch the L5 bus. The last one is at 21:10. There are several bus stops along La Massana. You can find all the information about the schedules and frequencies here. Usually there are no taxis available around, you should call them to pick you up, you can book your taxi in the following number: +376 336182 Please, do not hesitate to contact me if you have any other question, Kind regards, Esther

• Hi, Thanks for your message, Yes, there is no problem for her to book the lessons one day before, or even at the same day. If the lesson is during the week and it is in March or April it should be fine as we just passed the busiest weeks of the season. Please, just check if your lessons will take place in Arinsal or Pal as they are different ski school and the e-mail you wrote down: escolapal@vallnord.com is the e-mail for Pal ski school. Maybe the e-mail address is wrong, because if they told y…

• Hi James, Thanks for your message, The difference between the Infant or the Children's lessons is more the strenght and the capacity of the children. Usually older children can have a 3 hour lesson on the mountain without problem, while 4 and 5 years old will get tired so the lesson is more focused on having fun on a relaxed way. It depends a lot of your daughter's capacity, if you think she will be fine skiing on the mountain for 3 hours in a row with older children she could join children's le…

• Warm Weather

Arinsal.co.uk - - Snow & Weather

Hi Martyn, Thanks for your message, The conditions change all the time in the mountain, the sun has been shining for several days already but the snow has mantain as at night the temperatures are lower. Sometimes when the temperature is very high it can happen that the snow melts a bit forming hard patches during the night. However, warmer temperatures doesn't mean that always it will turn into ice patches, it depends on many other factors such as humedity, wind, etc. You can read our latests sn…

• Hi, Thanks for your message, Yes, at the base of Arcalís you can find the Moritz bar terrace, and L'Hortell restaurant and terrace where you can have a drink while the skiers are on the slopes. Please, do not hesitate to contact me if you have any other question, Kind regards, Esther

• Hi Dawn, Thanks for your message, The schedule for 5 days PM is: Monday: 12:00-14:00 & 16:00-17:00 Tuesday to Friday: 12:00-15:00 & 16:00-17:00 Please, do not hesitate to contact us if you have any other question, Kind regards, Esther

• Hi Andy, Thanks for your message, This year, the ski season finishes in Arinsal on April 22nd 2019. Please, do not hesitate to contact us if you have any other question, Kind regards, Esther

• Hi Martyn, Thanks for your message, Your ski hire shop would depend on the hotel where you are staying as Neilson works with different ski hire companies. We only work with St Moritz equipment shops which offer ski lockers at the top of the gondola (on the slopes) and the price is 8€ per day (fitting 4 equipments). If you would like to book a locker at the St Moritz shop on the mountain, please, contact us e-mailing info@andorraresorts.com specifying the dates and number of people so we can conf…

• Hi, Thanks for your message, If the mountain decided one day in advance that they with shut because of the conditions, we will inform all our customers to recommend you to bring down your equipment so you can use it in Pal area the day after. However, if the mountain decides that they will close in the morning, it depends on the conditions but usually, they leave open the chairlift Josep Serra (next to Hotel Patagonia) so the people can go up the mountain to pick up the equipments and go down. I…

• Hi, Thanks for your message, We were checking with ski school about your enquiry as half term is the busiest week of the season and the instructors availability is very limited. There are no group freestyle lessons in Vallnord, however, you could get an ski instructor specialized in freestyle and have a 4 days private lessons. I would recommend you to contact directly the ski school and inform them about the times you would like to take these lessons, so they can fit your request the best way po…

• Arcalis

Arinsal.co.uk - - Lift Passes, Lessons & Ski Hire

Hi, Thanks for your message, It could be an offer at that time, however, right now, the Pal Arinsal lift pass can't be used in Ordino-Arcalís under any circunstances (there is not even the option of upgrade it anymore). In case you would like to ski in Ordino-Arcalís you would need any of these: 1. Ordino-Arcalís lift pass. 2. Vallnord lift pass. 3. Grandvalira lift pass (4 days or more) Please, let me know if you have any other question, Kind regards, Esther

• Hi Doug, This week there is hardly any forecasted snow, so I believe the park will be open. They have a big team working on the park, so even after the snow of the last few days if the conditions are better it won't take long to prepare the kickers and rails. I had a look at the piste map (2018-19), and I couldn't find the snow park you mentioned in the area of Pal. The only park that I see in the map (in the area of Pal) is the Pekepark, which is the snow garden at the base of Pal made for the …

• Hi, If the conditions are good and the road is open I would always recommend you to take the road from Pas de La Casa. It can be queues in both on the French or on the Spanish route so it doesn't make a big difference. However, driving into Spain is much longer, that's why we would only recommend it if there is no other option. Please, let me know if you have any other question, Kind regards, Esther

• Hi, As I said in my previous message we work with the St Moritz hire shops and they have 3 different locations in Arinsal. They have one shop on the slopes, one near the bottom of the gondola and one next to the bottom of the chairlift (Hotel Patagonia). As all of them is the same company you can collect the equipment in the one at the bottom and then get a locker at the shop of the slopes to storage it. You can book your equipment here. Please, let me know if you have any other question, Kind r…

• Wifi

Hi Travis, Thanks for your message, In Arinsal you can find Wifi at the restaurants on the slopes, all of them are different and have a different password. Also in the base of the resort at the Vallnord offices you can connect to the free wifi they offer, however, it is not strong enough to cover the whole mountain domain. Please, let me know if you have any other question, Kind regards, Esther

• Hi, The lockers fit up to 4 equipments. The lockers are inside of the hire shop, however, they don't have any additional heating inside the locket for boot drying. Please, let me know if you have any question, Kind regards, Esther

• Hi Lawrega, Thanks for your message, Yes, the road N22/320 which is the access from France to Pas de la Casa in Andorra closes sometimes as it is a mountain road and if the conditions are very bad, they might close it for safety. You can check the status of the roads here. Please, let me know if you have any other question, Kind regards, Esther

• Hi Doug, Thanks for your message, The freestyle park in Arinsal is already been open. Today it was shut because all the top part of Arinsal was closed as well, so it was not possible to take the chairlift to the park. However, when the conditions get better and the snowfall decreases they will reopen it. You can read our latest snow reports here. Please, let me know if you have any other question, Kind regards, Esther

• Hi, Thanks for your message, We work with St Moritz shops in Arinsal, and you can find 3 of them in resort. One of them as you said is at the top of the gondola, however, there is also one at the centre of the village and another one near Hotel Patagonia. You can collect the equipment from any of the 3 shops on your arrival date, however, please, note that the one on the slopes closes at the same time than the mountain (17:00). So if you are arriving late, you must go to one of the others (both …