Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 190.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hi CarlL, You can pre-book ski hire directly through ourselves right here: booking.arinsal.co.uk/en/arins…ries/equipment/skis/adult If you pre-book then you get the equipment at a discounted rate than if you were to hire skis and boots directly in resort! You can then collect your equipment from the Sant Moritz in the village of Arinsal, opposite the Derby Irish pub, or from the Sant Moritz shop on top of the mountain once you get the gondola up. These two are closest to the Palome hotel. If you…

• Hi CarlL, Unfortunately there isn't anywhere in Pal-Arinsal that offers dog sledding anymore. It used to be available in the Pal sector but they stopped it due to quality issues. Ian

• Hi, If you pay for a child's seat rather than classify your son as an infant, then your 4 year old will be able to have his own seat. However unfortunately as stated before there aren't any car seats allowed. If you feel comfortable driving yourself to resort, then there are lots of car hire places based in Barcelona airport too! Many thanks, Olivia

• Hi Erin, If your mother is just wanting to eat at the cafes and restaurants on the mountain however not ski, then she can purchase a day lift pass for €8 directly from the kiosk outside the gondola. There are a variety of lovely bars and restaurants up there to choose from such as Polar bar, Derby Deli, Terrace bar and lounge and Refugi. Many thanks, Olivia

• Good morning, Thanks for your message and I have asked our supplier directly for the information for you, and this is their advice; The coach does not have the security positions of the 3 points of subjection for childseats. The coach has two points of contact for the seatbelt. You will not be able to travel with a baby seat, you should travel with the baby in arms and the 4 years old child in the seat. I hope this information helps, Jeni

• Booking baby club

Arinsal.co.uk - - Booking Your Holiday

Good morning! Unfortunately we don't book the Snow Garden, but if they have given you this infomation directly, I'm sure it is correct. You could also try emailing the ski school directly on escolaarinsal@vallnord.com. Have a great day Jeni

• HI Rhi, Thanks for your post, Generally it's not possible for anyone to join into group lessons on the Tuesday at half term week due to it being so so busy. If they were to allow it as a special exception, it would be the afternoon timetable and ski school would need to directly authorise it. It isn't something we could make a decision on. There wouldn't be a reduced rate or extra hours as the spots would have to be paid from Monday to reserve the places. The prices for the children's lessons ar…

• Hi Neil, There is a free shuttle bus service that you can book directly with your hotel that will pick you up from Arinsal and take you to Arcalis. The number for this is +376 377 733 if you want to book it directly. We recommend booking this 24 hours in advance so that there is guarenteed space on the bus. Many thanks, Olivia

• Hi Jenny, If you require more information, you can e-mail the snow garden on escolaarinsal@vallnord.com. However, you don't need to pre-book the snow garden as there is always availability for the entire winter. You can book this direct with the ski school when in resort. Many thanks, Olivia

• Hi John, Thanks for your message today We do have an exclusive way to enjoy Ordino-Arcalis with our SKi the North pass which includes 4 days in Pal-Arinsal and 2 in Ordino-Arcalis. You can see the full details here. If you want to change this over from the passes you hve already booked, just get in contact with us and we can change it over for you. Jeni

• Hi Jenny, Thanks for your message. If it is the first time your 4 year old has skiied, he would usually start in the Snow Garden to gain confidence, rather than the weekend lessons. The Snow Garden would still be open until the end of the season, the same as the slopes You can find prices, timings and lots more infomation on young skiiers on the following link; arinsal.co.uk/children/ Let us know if you have any other questions at all! Jeni

• Hi RoRo, Unfortuantely not, on the Tuesday the groups will have already progressed so there would no groups for them to join at their level. When are you travelling?

• Hi Chrissy, There are snow activities you can book directly through Vallnord such as toboggan and doughnut rides, riding the piste basher and the tandem big zip wire. If you were interested in going on a snowmobile or dog mushing, then this is also possible but over in Grandvalira - in El Tarter and Grau Roig. Let me know if you have any other questions or would require further information on any of the above activities. Many thanks, Olivia

• Beginners

Arinsal.co.uk - - Skiing & Snowboarding

Hi Keith, Arinsal is a great place for beginners as the mountain isn't daunting for those experiencing skking for the first time and the ski school is first class. There is a beginner's area which is perfect for when you are learning the absolute basics but you'll find a lot of the blue runs are suitable (as they are not too steep and very wide) after 2-3 days learning. Ian

• Hi David, So Vallnord Pal-Arinsal still offer their ambassador service, it's free of charge and is basically locals (generally a little older) who know the area like the back of their hand and are enthusistic about helping other people explore. We have to go through the sales manager, so are there any particular days that would be better for you? Ian

• Good morning David, Vallnord did offer a service where some of their ambassadors will ski withyou and I'm going to enquire today if this is still available. If you have been here for the last 6 years you will know how incredibly friendlythis resort is, and I’m guessing it could be one of the reasons you are comingback! I’m sure your trip will be filled with meeting lots of new people to skiwith! Either myself or my colleague Olivia are on the mountain at some point nearlyevery day too so we look…

• Current Weather

Arinsal.co.uk - - Snow & Weather

Good Morning Phil, Thanks for your message. There's no snow in the village right now but the Marades run from the base to the Josep Serra lift is fully open (and also my favorite run). The condititions have been great, make sure to bring soe sun cream too. We look forward to having ypu in resort. Jeni

• Hi Dee, Thanks for your post - I'm afraid for weekend group lessons the minimum age is 6 years old as these classes are taught in mixed languages. Private lessons are available from any age. Ian

• Hi, Thanks for your post - this term is specific to 360 Restaurant and Bar. Hope this helps, Ian

• Hi Iana, Thanks for your query. Unfortunately, Andorra doesn't offer shared lift passes so you would need to buy one lift pass per person, one that lasts 5 days for your husband, one that lasts one day for yourself on the date of your choosing and then a third for your child. How old is your child? Would they be interested in attending our ski school, meaning they will always be in care of one of our professional ski instuctors whilst learning how to ski? You can email this address for more info…