Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 171.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hi Samantha, Just to let you know that the torchlit descent isn't happening this year. If the ski school decide to run any other activities I shall inform you as soon as I have word. Many thanks, Olivia

• Hi Samantha, Thanks for your enquiry! I have asked the ski school to see if there will be a torchlit descent this year and shall let you know as soon as I have an answer for you. We are relatively close to the capital of Andorra, Andorra La Vella, which is where you can go and visit the annual Christmas village and markets. If you click on the below link it will also let you know what other events are going on in the city centre, such as the Christmas carol service on Christmas eve. There is a d…

• Hi RicFrench, Yes, you can getting passes that cover the specific resorts from a 1 day duration onwards - but they would be booked for set days. Do you know exactly what days you'd like to spend where? Ian

• Hi Ricfrench, Thanks for your post, Until last year, both Arinsal and Ordino-Arcalis were joined together under the umbrella of Vallnord. For this season, Vallnord doesn't exist anymore as Arcalis now sits under the Grandvalira brand. Therefore a pass covering both areas isn't available at all for short durations. You can find out more info here If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to let us know Ian

• Hi Victoria, Thanks for your post - It's sounds like you have been caught up in the Carnival procession and been diverted through Anyos (I've had it happen to me too in the past) 2019 programme Friday, 22 February 11:00 a.m. Children’s grand parade organised by all the schools in La Massana. Departure from Plaça de l’Església and parade through the town’s streets. There is no information out about 2020 yet but it's more than likely that the program will be the same. I'd say the road will be clao…

• Hi Neil, Fresh off the press - just a few days ago we added a new pass called 'Ski the North'. It covers 6 days and allows you to ski Pal-Arinsal for 4 days and Ordino-Arcalis for 2 days. You don't need to pre-select your days and they don't need to be consecutive - this is exclusive to us at the moment. If you have any questions about the pass then let me know, otherwise you can find it here Many thanks, Ian

• Our prices are generally fixed for the season and we hope none of the prices will change, however occasionally they do. You can pre-book online until three days before the start date of the ski pass. Steve

• Hi Ant, Thanks for your post. They do, but I'm afraid it's a little strange. In Andorra (& Spain) people with a disability are graded by percentage (I know it sounds awful) and they then have a card which states their percentage of disability. Pal-Arinsal offer a 20% discount to anyone exceeding 30%. The realitiy is the ticket staff are unlikely to question the disability and ask for proof, they are human after all,but just to let you know their official proceedure. Hope this makes sense, Ian

• Hi Alex, We're sent you an email - Ian

• Boot size

Arinsal.co.uk - - Skiing & Snowboarding

Hi Paul, Sorry that this post got missed! Do you know what size that is in European measures? Ian

• Hi Neil, Thanks for your post. I'm afraid Vallnord as it was previously known doesn't exist anymore. Ordino-Arcalis is part of the Grandvalira brand now so included in their passes. We may be offering a solution, but that's not confirmed yet. Sorry that my answer is a little vague. Ian

• Hi Neil Great question! It is possible to get a seven-day non-consecutive lift pass, however on consecutive passes we have some excellent pre-booking offers, so it's actually going to be cheaper for you to buy a four-day pass plus a three-day pass. Lift passes should be going on sale within the next 7-10 days, or you can message us from our contact page. Steve

• Bus travel

Arinsal.co.uk - - The Place For Anything Else!

Hi Jannine, The bus from La Massana to Andorra La Vella costs around 2€. A taxi would be around 15-20€. Please, let me know if you still having questions, Kind regards, Esther

• Bus travel

Arinsal.co.uk - - The Place For Anything Else!

Hi Jannine, Thanks for your message, To get to Andorra La Vella from La Massana you should catch the L5 bus. The last one is at 21:10. There are several bus stops along La Massana. You can find all the information about the schedules and frequencies here. Usually there are no taxis available around, you should call them to pick you up, you can book your taxi in the following number: +376 336182 Please, do not hesitate to contact me if you have any other question, Kind regards, Esther

• Hi, Thanks for your message, Yes, there is no problem for her to book the lessons one day before, or even at the same day. If the lesson is during the week and it is in March or April it should be fine as we just passed the busiest weeks of the season. Please, just check if your lessons will take place in Arinsal or Pal as they are different ski school and the e-mail you wrote down: escolapal@vallnord.com is the e-mail for Pal ski school. Maybe the e-mail address is wrong, because if they told y…

• Hi James, Thanks for your message, The difference between the Infant or the Children's lessons is more the strenght and the capacity of the children. Usually older children can have a 3 hour lesson on the mountain without problem, while 4 and 5 years old will get tired so the lesson is more focused on having fun on a relaxed way. It depends a lot of your daughter's capacity, if you think she will be fine skiing on the mountain for 3 hours in a row with older children she could join children's le…

• Warm Weather

Arinsal.co.uk - - Snow & Weather

Hi Martyn, Thanks for your message, The conditions change all the time in the mountain, the sun has been shining for several days already but the snow has mantain as at night the temperatures are lower. Sometimes when the temperature is very high it can happen that the snow melts a bit forming hard patches during the night. However, warmer temperatures doesn't mean that always it will turn into ice patches, it depends on many other factors such as humedity, wind, etc. You can read our latests sn…

• Hi, Thanks for your message, Yes, at the base of Arcalís you can find the Moritz bar terrace, and L'Hortell restaurant and terrace where you can have a drink while the skiers are on the slopes. Please, do not hesitate to contact me if you have any other question, Kind regards, Esther

• Hi Dawn, Thanks for your message, The schedule for 5 days PM is: Monday: 12:00-14:00 & 16:00-17:00 Tuesday to Friday: 12:00-15:00 & 16:00-17:00 Please, do not hesitate to contact us if you have any other question, Kind regards, Esther

• Hi Andy, Thanks for your message, This year, the ski season finishes in Arinsal on April 22nd 2019. Please, do not hesitate to contact us if you have any other question, Kind regards, Esther