Reply to Thread

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Information
Verification (“reCAPTCHA”)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbsup:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • :pinch:
  • :wacko:
  • :Dblue
  • :O
The maximum number of attachments: 10
Maximum file size: 1 MB
Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip
Automatically detects web page links.
Displays smilies as smiley-images.
Allows BBCodes to be used.

Previous Posts 8

• Hi Lola,

THe're no bus to the base of the mountain no, but you can purchase a gondola only pass when you arrive so your husband can go up on the mountain too. There's a free bus to La Massana where you can also catch the gondola to Pal. Come and see us in our office on Sunday evening for a copy of the bus timetable from 18.00-20.00. We're always here to help!

Jeni
  • Non Skier lift pass

Lola

Thanks for the info on the lift pass, my husband doesn't ski. Is there a bus from Arinsal to the top of the gondola and also one from Arinsal to Pal? We are arriving on Sunday too, looks like snow all week!
  • Bryan Graham

Hi Olivia,
    Thanks for your reply. That's made things easier. I will be going online today to sort my own lift pass and skis with yourselves. We are staying in the Patagonia so we can sort things out in the ski shop there. Arriving Sunday 1st March. Hopefully some snow before then. Thanks.

Bryan
  • Hi Bryan,

Sorry by one-way I meant a daily pass, so those are the prices for a daily return pass. This pass will not give you access to any of the chairlifts so you wouldn't be able to get from Arinsal to Pal via the chairlifts and cable cart. However there are frequent buses that run from Arinsal to La Massana so that your partner can decide to either go up to the Arinsal gondola base station or Pal gondola base station. There are plenty of restaurants in both stations to enjoy and you will have a great view of the nursery slopes.

Many thanks,
    Olivia
  • Lift passes for non skier

Bryan Graham

Ii Olivia ,
    Thanks for your reply. Can you tell me what the return tickets cost and as we haven't tried this before is it possible for someone without skis to get from the top of Arinsal to Pal using the lift.
    Cheers
  • Hi Bryan,

Thanks for your enquiry!

If your partner isn't going to ski at all but wants to take the gondola up to the base station, then she will only need to purchase the gondola-only lift pass. It is €6.50 for a one way pass in Arinsal and €11 for the one way pass in Pal.

Many thanks,
    Olivia
  • Lift passes for non skier

Bryan Graham

Hi folks,
    We are coming out on 01/03/20 for a week. My partner isn't going to ski on this trip so I don't know if a full lift pass is required . Is she better to buy daily tickets to the plateau above Arinsal and maybe the odd trip to Pal or is she better to buy the €178 6 day pass.
    Many thanks.
    Bryan