Reply to Thread

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Information
Verification (“reCAPTCHA”)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbsup:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • :pinch:
  • :wacko:
  • :Dblue
  • :O
The maximum number of attachments: 10
Maximum file size: 1 MB
Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip
Automatically detects web page links.
Displays smilies as smiley-images.
Allows BBCodes to be used.

Previous Posts 12

• Single older experienced skier, looking for someone to ski with in March, Arinsal.

DAVIDWEST

Single older skier with experiance looking for ski buddy in March from 07.03.2022 to spend time on slopes.
  • Hi David,

We have seen that you have emailed into us with the above enquiry recently. We have reached out to Vallnord to organise this, however if you could also e-mail the below address with your details and the dates you arrive then they will be able to confirm the ambassador for you. The e-mail is: atcarinsal@vallnord.com

Many thanks,
  • David J West wrote:

Hi, I will be ready to ski early on 10th March, if anything can be arranged, thank you. I know the area well and can meet anywhere on the slopes or at the lifts. I also have a car to travel.
    Hi David,

We've not heard from you yet - is this something you'd still like us to arrange?

Ian
  • Single skier with experiance looking for ski buddies in March 2020

David J West

Hi, I will be ready to ski early on 10th March, if anything can be arranged, thank you. I know the area well and can meet anywhere on the slopes or at the lifts. I also have a car to travel.
  • Hi David,

So Vallnord Pal-Arinsal still offer their ambassador service, it's free of charge and is basically locals (generally a little older) who know the area like the back of their hand and are enthusistic about helping other people explore.
    We have to go through the sales manager, so are there any particular days that would be better for you?

Ian