Reply to Thread

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Information
Verification (“reCAPTCHA”)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbsup:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • :pinch:
  • :wacko:
  • :Dblue
  • :O
The maximum number of attachments: 10
Maximum file size: 1 MB
Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip
Automatically detects web page links.
Displays smilies as smiley-images.
Allows BBCodes to be used.

Previous Posts 11

• Hi Iana,

Thanks for your query.

Unfortunately, Andorra doesn't offer shared lift passes so you would need to buy one lift pass per person, one that lasts 5 days for your husband, one that lasts one day for yourself on the date of your choosing and then a third for your child.

How old is your child? Would they be interested in attending our ski school, meaning they will always be in care of one of our professional ski instuctors whilst learning how to ski?

You can email this address for more information and we will happily book any extras for you: info@andorraresorts.com
    Or if you would like to book lift passes or ski school directly through the website you can do so via this page booking.arinsal.co.uk/en/arinsal

I hope that helps!

Many thanks,
    Olivia
  • Ski pass

Iana

Good afternoon, tell me, please, can my husband and I ride one ski pass (for 5 days) on account: 1 day husband, one day Me? or a ski pass and a face photo is fixed and we need to buy 2 separate ski passes? we are going with a small child and someone should always Care
  • Hi Neil,

Fresh off the press - just a few days ago we added a new pass called 'Ski the North'. It covers 6 days and allows you to ski Pal-Arinsal for 4 days and Ordino-Arcalis for 2 days. You don't need to pre-select your days and they don't need to be consecutive - this is exclusive to us at the moment.

If you have any questions about the pass then let me know, otherwise you can find it here

Many thanks, Ian
  • Hi Guys

Is there any update on the lift pass situation with Arcalis? have you managed to secure any 'special' deal? ;)

Or will it be best to just turn up and pay for a day pass if required?

Thanks

Neil
  • Our prices are generally fixed for the season and we hope none of the prices will change, however occasionally they do. You can pre-book online until three days before the start date of the ski pass.

Steve
  • multi ski pass

Iana

Hello
    Tell me, please, now a 5-day ski pass Pal Arsinal (from 05/05/20) costs 151 euros, until what date will such a discount be valid?
  • Hi Neil,

Thanks for your post.

I'm afraid Vallnord as it was previously known doesn't exist anymore. Ordino-Arcalis is part of the Grandvalira brand now so included in their passes.

We may be offering a solution, but that's not confirmed yet.

Sorry that my answer is a little vague.

Ian
  • Lift passes

Nelly55

Hi Steve

I note lift passes are now on sale for 2019/20. Will you be offering a 'full' Vallnord pass in the future that also covers Arcalis?

Thanks

Neil
  • Hi Neil

Great question! It is possible to get a seven-day non-consecutive lift pass, however on consecutive passes we have some excellent pre-booking offers, so it's actually going to be cheaper for you to buy a four-day pass plus a three-day pass.

Lift passes should be going on sale within the next 7-10 days, or you can message us from our contact page.

Steve