Reply to Thread

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Information
Verification (“reCAPTCHA”)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbsup:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • :pinch:
  • :wacko:
  • :Dblue
  • :O
The maximum number of attachments: 10
Maximum file size: 1 MB
Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip
Automatically detects web page links.
Displays smilies as smiley-images.
Allows BBCodes to be used.

Previous Posts 5

• Arcalis Bus

MJC

Thanks Esther

I arrive this Sunday for a week, so it should be okay. This will be my fifth time in Arinsal but still haven't made it over to Arcalis and this time I'm determined!

Cheers
  • Hi,

Yes, usually they are always on time, however, we can't predict the traffic. If you are coming on a quiet week (January, March, April) it should be fine, however, during busier weeks such as half term or Christmas you can often find traffic jams in La Massana.

The gondola closes at 17:00 so you should have 30 minutes extra to get to the top.

Please, let me know if you have any other question,

Kind regards,
    Esther
  • Arcalis Bus

MJC

Hi Esther

Thanks for this.

Are they quite reliable? If I get the 1530 bus back to Arinsal (due in at 1630), will I have time to go back up on the gondola to put my skis back in the lockers up there? What time does the gondola close?

Thanks again.
  • Hi,

The bus from Arinsal stops in La Massana and usually you need to change to a different bus that will take you to the slopes of Arcalís.

The Arcalís bus runs at 8:30am and 10:30 from Arinsal and comes back from Arcalís at 15:30 and 17:30.

Please, let me know if you have any other question,

Kind regards,
    Esther