Reply to Thread

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Information
Verification (“reCAPTCHA”)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbsup:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • :pinch:
  • :wacko:
  • :Dblue
  • :O
The maximum number of attachments: 10
Maximum file size: 1 MB
Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip
Automatically detects web page links.
Displays smilies as smiley-images.
Allows BBCodes to be used.

Previous Posts 2

• Hi Ian,

The transfer schedules depends of where is your pick up point (Barcelona, Toulouse...), and the destination (Arinsal, Pas de la Casa) as the frequency of the service changes depending on the trip. For example the transfers from Barcelona to Arinsal run every 2 hours from 10:15AM to 22:15.

If in your receipt is says that your pick up time is 5 minutes after your plane lands is probably wrong and we would need to modify your trip. If you have booked your transfer through our website, please, could you send us an e-mail to info@andorraresorts.com with all the details (Reference Number of your booking, pick up dates, places, times, number of people and arrival time of the flight) so we can re arrange your transfer.

Many thanks,
    Esther
  • Transfer times

Ian Reay

Hi, on booking transfers last night I was given a time slot of about 3 to 4 hrs to choose for pick up. On receipt of confirmation email, it is a specific time which is only 5 mins after our plane lands. Do transfers run regularly & can I use my email/bar code confirmation on any or do I need to rearrange transfer time?
    Thanks, Ian