Reply to Thread

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Information
Verification (“reCAPTCHA”)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbsup:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • :pinch:
  • :wacko:
  • :Dblue
  • :O
The maximum number of attachments: 10
Maximum file size: 1 MB
Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip
Automatically detects web page links.
Displays smilies as smiley-images.
Allows BBCodes to be used.

Previous Posts 2

• Hi Toni

I'd suggest Hotel Palarine - they accept bookings for outside guests, and they'll come to pick you up and take you to the hotel (as it's just outside the village). The food is excellent, and a family-friendly fancy dress party (they have a selection of costumes if you don't take your own), and they include drinks too. I went a few years back and thoroughly enjoyed it!

You'd need to book in advance, their phone number is +376 73 73 93 (British run so easy to chat to!) - please say you found out on Arinsal.co.uk.

Steve
  • New year with children

Toni8526

Hi, we are booked on a ski holiday for new years eve this year. could anyone advise me where would be a great night out for new years eve with children aged 11, 14 and 15? We would like somewhere which serves food and drinks and allows the children to stay and celebrate the new year. Would be great if there was a bar with restaurant and disco after. Thanks