Reply to Thread

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Information
Verification (“reCAPTCHA”)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbsup:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • :pinch:
  • :wacko:
  • :Dblue
  • :O
The maximum number of attachments: 10
Maximum file size: 1 MB
Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip
Automatically detects web page links.
Displays smilies as smiley-images.
Allows BBCodes to be used.

Previous Posts 2

• Hello!

Further to your enquiry on our forum. The contact details for the main ski schools in Andorra are as follows:

Arinsal: escolaarinsal@vallnord.com
    Soldeu & El Tarter: gordonstandeven@andorra.ad
    Pas de la Casa: escolapasgrau@grandvalira.com

When applying to a school, as well as giving your qualifications and experience, it's best to explain why you want to work at their particular school and not just a generic email you send to everybody. Ski schools receive a huge number of applications so you need to make sure yours stands out.

Good Luck!
    You can keep in touch with Andorra Resorts at www.facebook.com/andorraresorts
  • Snowboard Instructor Jobs

Logan Mclean

To whom it may concern,
    My name is Logan Mclean and I'm a CASI level 1 qualified instructor and I am interested in completing the higher levels to become as qualified as I can. I'm on the lookout for any instructor jobs based in Andorra. I am able to speak a small amount of Spanish, however I am not fluent. I enjoy working with people and young children. I have previously completed work experience in my local primary school looking after a Primary 3 class. I am currently working for the National Trust as a Visitor Experience Ranger. I meet and talk people of all ages from all around the world. I am good at communicating both verbally and non-verbally with people. If anyone knows how to go about about getting an application as an instructor please let me know.
    Cheers in advance, Logan Mclean