Reply to Thread

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Information
Verification (“reCAPTCHA”)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbsup:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • :pinch:
  • :wacko:
  • :Dblue
  • :O
The maximum number of attachments: 10
Maximum file size: 1 MB
Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip
Automatically detects web page links.
Displays smilies as smiley-images.
Allows BBCodes to be used.

Previous Posts 3

• Hi Melly1,

Normally for the St Gothard, Crystal guests are allocated to the Shuuski which is next door (this was correct as of last year). To make sure, you'd be best contacting Crystal directly to confirm.

Thanks,
    Ian
  • Mel,
    We went with Crystal last year and we picked ours up at the St Mortiz shop (skis and boots ) at the bottom of the gondola. We had a package with kit, lessons and lift pass. The Crystal rep gave us our lift pass and a voucher to hand in for lessons and also the voucher for the ski hire. They give you an envolope on the transfer coach, so be careful you don't loose it. I do believe that you can use the St Mortiz shop at the top of the gondola, but it depended which one they allocated you to.
    Mike
  • Ski Hire through tour company

Melly1

Hi, we are travelling to Arinsal on 26.2.17 and staying at Hotel St Gotthard, I have booked my skis through Crystal can you tell me where I would pick them up from as I understand the St Gottard has a ski hire shop and thought about trying to cancel the skiis if it meant going to other end of resort to pick them up.

Thanks Mel