Reply to Thread

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Information
Verification (“reCAPTCHA”)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbsup:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • :pinch:
  • :wacko:
  • :Dblue
  • :O
The maximum number of attachments: 10
Maximum file size: 1 MB
Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip
Automatically detects web page links.
Displays smilies as smiley-images.
Allows BBCodes to be used.

Previous Posts 2

• Hi Trevski

Thanks for your enquiry,
    Yes, the forecasts are saying that it will snow next Tuesday, you can follow all our snow reports here.
    You can also follow our updates on social media where we will be posting if we get fresh snow,

Please, let me know if you have other questions,
    Esther
  • Whens the snow due?

Trevski

Other weather forecast sites are suggesting Arinsal could have some snow on the 10th Jan- not that I'm panicing (just yet) as not coming till last week in Jan. Fingers crossed it does though as really looking forward to returning....... Would be great to have some updates when the snow returns/if it does arrive please !!!!

Previous years Arcalis has been superb when Pal/Arinsal was getting patchy - Would like the snow to be good in Arinsal to stop everyone squeezing onto the bus to Arcalis (lets keep Arcalis a secret.... Damn might have blown it now......)

Any punch ups at the bus stop recently? I've had a couple Jan 2015 (bloody Russians pushing in.........LOL)