Reply to Thread

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Information
Verification (“reCAPTCHA”)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbsup:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • :pinch:
  • :wacko:
  • :Dblue
  • :O
The maximum number of attachments: 10
Maximum file size: 1 MB
Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip
Automatically detects web page links.
Displays smilies as smiley-images.
Allows BBCodes to be used.

Previous Posts 2

• Hi Matt!

I am based in resort and there is still plenty of snow on all 3 of the ski areas - Arinsal, Pal and Arcalis. The weather is about normal for this time of year with plenty of sunshine and temperatures hovering between 3-10 degrees though this is cooler the higher up the mountain you go. We still have over a meter of snow on most parts of the mountain though due to the sunshine this can get a little wet and sticky in the afternoon. In short the conditions are still fine, especially for morning skiing. If you have booked any lift passes or lessons then I will give you an update when you arrive in resort (call me on the number on your voucher) and tell you the best areas to ski/board.

Currently all but two slopes are still open for use in Arinsal, Arcalis has all but one slope open and Pal has 17 slopes open for use.

I hope this helps!

Steve M
  • Skiing 30/03-03/04

Mattc5

Hi.
    I've booked for next week and will be commencing skiing on Tuesday (first week of April)

noticed that the weathers warming up next week. in anyone's opinion/experience is this snow likely to still be good for next week? Hoping that a lot of pistes will still have coverage for this week?

Slightlyworried that there might not be any skiing to be had. Looking for a bit of reassurance!