Reply to Thread

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Information
Verification (“reCAPTCHA”)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbsup:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • :pinch:
  • :wacko:
  • :Dblue
  • :O
The maximum number of attachments: 10
Maximum file size: 1 MB
Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip
Automatically detects web page links.
Displays smilies as smiley-images.
Allows BBCodes to be used.

Previous Posts 5

• Group ski school from four years is brand new this year (it was actually launched after the season started) so not everyone will have the latest info.

Your child will still need a lift pass though, but it's free, just show their passport at the kiosk at the bottom of the gondola to get their pass.
  • 5yr old

Hellabelle

Thank you!
    I have just seen on this page group ski lessons for children from 4 years old. Everywhere else it is advertised to be from 6years of age ?( now I am confused!! (Easily done!) Ski passes as I understand are from 6 year old, so if I put him in this ski school would I need to buy him a pass?
    Many thanks in advance, and grateful thanks for your speedy response to my earlier question!
    thank you!
  • 5yr old

Hellabelle

Hi! We are coming to Arinsal on Sunday, I want to reserve the Snow Garden for my 5yr old son, please can you tell me how to this, or if it is ok just to pitch up on Monday morning, some info say no need to reserve, but I am getting nervous!
    Many thanks
    :)