Reply to Thread

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Information
Verification (“reCAPTCHA”)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbsup:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • :pinch:
  • :wacko:
  • :Dblue
  • :O
The maximum number of attachments: 10
Maximum file size: 1 MB
Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip
Automatically detects web page links.
Displays smilies as smiley-images.
Allows BBCodes to be used.

Previous Posts 9

• cheers steve for info
    got a last q for you i will be of doing some freestyle and flatland freestyle and am considering the insurance i can get with the lift pass it says i need to get it the same time as the pass
    so would i do this at the bottom of the gondola office before my first use or through you
    its only for the one pass as i have booked a set of school lessons for my partner

cheers
  • Hi Ghostrider,

My name is Steve and I will be meeting you and passing on your lift passes and snow board lesson tickets. Just like with Hayley give me a call on arrival in Arinsal and we can meet to pass everything onto you.

You can find my mobile number in resort on your voucher.

Regarding your locker, this can be found at the St.Moritz shop which is located at the top of the Gondola and they keep the keys on site (meaning you don't need to be together when dropping off equipment) and you do not need a padlock.

If you had any further questions just ask and I look forward to seeing you in January.

Many thanks,

Steve
  • You can pre-book a locker on our website on the "Extras" page of the online shop.

It won't be Hayley meeting you this year as she's moved on to a new job, but one of our team will meet you like before.

Steve
  • lessons and lift passes

ghostrider

hi guys
    welcome back
    looking for passes and lessons and one of the indoor lockers for my boards
    when are you going to get the site updated?
    its getting close to season