Reply to Thread

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Information
Verification (“reCAPTCHA”)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbsup:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • :pinch:
  • :wacko:
  • :Dblue
  • :O
The maximum number of attachments: 10
Maximum file size: 1 MB
Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip
Automatically detects web page links.
Displays smilies as smiley-images.
Allows BBCodes to be used.

Previous Posts 4

• I'd definitely suggest booking for 14 people - the Palarine normally offer a free "taxi" service to take guests to/from the village, but you'd need to check they're still doing it on New Year's Eve. I know they've had a designated taxi driver for previous New Years as I've used it myself :whistling:

They're phone number is +376 737393 (Graham is British so easy to speak to!) - please let them know you found out about it from Arinsal.co.uk :thumbup:

Steve
  • Debbie Lucas

Thanks Steve

Do you know on average price of a taxi/mini bus to and from Palarine? Also a contact to get prices for the New Year's Eve Party :)

Do you recommend booking a restaurant in advance especially with being 14 of us?

Thanks in advance :thumbup:
  • Hi Debbie

Yes lots of fancy dress around - one of the best fancy dress parties is at the Hotel/Restaurant Palarine - they do an all inclusive price for dinner, drinks and party - great night!! They're just out of the village though, so if you're wanting to stay in the village then most bars have a great party going on, in particular Quo Vadis and the Derby.

Steve
  • Hi,

Just wondering if people tend to wear 'Fancy Dress' on New Years Eve or even hit the slopes on New Years Eve/Day 8)

Also we are a party of 14 Adults/Children, is it advisable to pre-book a restaurant for New Years Eve? Any recommendations of where to eat would be great :thumbsup:

Thanks

Debbie