Reply to Thread

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Information
Verification (“reCAPTCHA”)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbsup:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • :pinch:
  • :wacko:
  • :Dblue
  • :O
The maximum number of attachments: 10
Maximum file size: 1 MB
Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip
Automatically detects web page links.
Displays smilies as smiley-images.
Allows BBCodes to be used.

Previous Posts 2

• Hi

You can find info here clicking this link: shuttle tranfsers
    Here it tells you the timtable of the shuttles, duration and prices etc. Toulouse to Arinsal is around 3hrs 45mins. I think you should find all your questions answered here but just ask if you have more.

You couldn't rent a car in Arinsal as it's just a small village and has no car rental companies but you could rent one from Andorra La Vella though, and I'm sure some allow you to drop in a different location but there's a hefty charge for doing so.

A couple of car companies with offices in Andorra are Avis, Europcar and If Rent.

Hayley :)
  • Travel from Arinsal to Toulouse

Cla104

Hi,

I need to travel from Arinsal to Toulouse on Friday 21st February. having looked at the options I think the most economically viable option would be to get the coach however there is no information as to how long this coach takes? Does anyone know?

Also I am assuming I cant hire a car one way from Arinsal to Toulouse?

Any information would be great thanks! :)