Reply to Thread

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Information
Verification (“reCAPTCHA”)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbsup:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • :pinch:
  • :wacko:
  • :Dblue
  • :O
The maximum number of attachments: 10
Maximum file size: 1 MB
Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip
Automatically detects web page links.
Displays smilies as smiley-images.
Allows BBCodes to be used.

Previous Posts 7

• Snowboard Instructor Job

jojobunny8510

Hi Steve

I e-mailed you on the Pas de la casa forum as well. Can you please send me info whom my partner can get in touch in Arinsal to find a instructor job.
    We shall be living in El tarter this winter season but have access to a car so he widen his search

Thanks

Jo

:)
  • Instructor Positions

LauraB

Hi steve,

Very late in the game I know, but I am also very keen to do a season here. I am a BASI 2 ski instructor and also speak Spanish and French. Would it be worth my while to drop them an email ?

Cheers,

Laura
  • Hi Steve,

I am also a level 2 CASI instructor and would like to apply for a position for the upcoming season. Could I please also have the application details?

Thank you

Sam Wyles
  • 2014 Snowboard Instructor Position(s)

JoshiTravels

Hello there,

I am looking for some information on how to apply for a snowboard instructors position for the coming season - either in Arinsal or any other resort people have the contact information from.

My name is Josh Smith, I am from the United Kingdom and I am a CASI trained level 2 instructor with a first aid and avalanche awareness certification. I am currently instructing in the UK where I passed a full criminal record check and I am happy to present the documentation if required.

I am incredibly passionate about snowboarding and passing on my knowledge to others so I feel I can really bring something to the instructing team!

Cheers!

Josh Smith

:P