Reply to Thread

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Information
Verification (“reCAPTCHA”)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbsup:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • :pinch:
  • :wacko:
  • :Dblue
  • :O
The maximum number of attachments: 10
Maximum file size: 1 MB
Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip
Automatically detects web page links.
Displays smilies as smiley-images.
Allows BBCodes to be used.

Previous Posts 5

• Hi Imurray

I checked with Vallnord yesterday and there was no snowboard competitions the first week that you mention (not that the lady I spoke to knew of at the moment anyway) but even if there was they are usually in set areas and don't use all of the ski area.

Hayley :D
  • Hi,

The snowboxx festival is in Arinsal from March 22nd to March 28th. If your here in the first week of March you will be fine.
    Just heard that there's another 10cm of snow forecast for around 1st March and with the current conditions being so good you'll be in for a treat if the snow continues to fall.

Enjoy.
    :D
  • Hola :D

Where have you noticed these busy bookings may I ask? It's looking like a normal week to me and most definately quieter than this week and next. I think the slopes will be fine, you shouldn't find them crowded at all. Even this week, the busiest of the season there is loads of space for everyone and no crazy queues for lifts.

:thumbsup:
  • Snowboard Event 1st Week in March

imurray101

Hi, I've noticed that the first week in March has got very busy for bookings in Arinsal, is there an event going on and will it affect the slopes for skiing?