Reply to Thread

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Information
Verification (“reCAPTCHA”)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbsup:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • :pinch:
  • :wacko:
  • :Dblue
  • :O
The maximum number of attachments: 10
Maximum file size: 1 MB
Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip
Automatically detects web page links.
Displays smilies as smiley-images.
Allows BBCodes to be used.

Previous Posts 2

• Hi Jo

The transfer time from Lleida to Arinsal is around 3 1/4 hours.

As for changing the lessons part way through it shouldn't be a problem so long as it's only after the first day, possibly second, because otherwise it causes disruption to the groups. You can book the lessons here: arinsal.co.uk/shop

Steve
  • airport transfers first time in Arinsal

JoSlaney

We will be arriving in 3 weeks time to Arinsal after finally persuading my brother in law to give Andorra a go. The only thing that was putting us off was the long transfer times. We have booked to land at the new Lleida airport which says its only a 3 hour transfer. Just wondered if anyone used this airport, whats it like, is it a shorter transfer etc.
    We are also hoping to book my son Alex snowboarding lessons, we have all been skiing and Alex picked it up particularly well and would like to have a go at snowboarding. We are coming over to celebrate his 18th birthday. If he doesnt take to the snowboarding lessons will it be okay for him to change back to using skis? Also my sister in law will be returning after having a bad fall and needs to take things easy - one of the reasons we have chosen Andorra, hope we have chosen well, I can't wait - only 3 weeks to go.