Reply to Thread

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Information
Verification (“reCAPTCHA”)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbsup:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • :pinch:
  • :wacko:
  • :Dblue
  • :O
The maximum number of attachments: 10
Maximum file size: 1 MB
Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip
Automatically detects web page links.
Displays smilies as smiley-images.
Allows BBCodes to be used.

Previous Posts 9

• hackettclan

well i take it thats its still closed :( must be still a part as with all the snow should be open by now,but can take comfort that there is plenty of snow :thumbsup: 2 weeks today bring it on
    Paul
  • The El Coll button lift is the one higher up that takes you to the top of Arinsal.

If you pop in to our office (just opposite the bottom of the gondola) we've got piste maps to give out, plus a giant one on the wall. Also, if you've booked your lift passes or school with us then your envelope will have a piste map in already.
  • Is that not the El Coll button lift or am I getting my bearings mixed up. Emma do your sell piste maps with the runs labeled with there names as used in the videos you have shot recently. Due out on Sunday 5th Feb :thumbsup:
  • Hi Paul,

It´s currently closed, however I´m not sure if that´s because of technical reasons or due to the fact that there has not been enough snow on that particular section of the mountain, off the top of my head I´m not sure if they have snow cannon coverage on that particular slope, it seems unlikely. Currently the only lifts / slopes closed in Arinsal are Salador (the one you refer to) and La Capa, everything else is open. However the snow is currently coming down nicely outside and forecast to continue over the weekend so things may change in the week to come :thumbsup:

Emma
  • Open button lift

hackettclan

Steve, is the button lift to the side of the obilex fixed this year? As last year they were waiting for a part to fix it.means we can ski more of our favourite part of the mountain if its open
    Paul