Reply to Thread

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Information
Verification (“reCAPTCHA”)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbsup:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • :pinch:
  • :wacko:
  • :Dblue
  • :O
The maximum number of attachments: 10
Maximum file size: 1 MB
Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip
Automatically detects web page links.
Displays smilies as smiley-images.
Allows BBCodes to be used.

Previous Posts 11

• Hi Michael

Didn't you receive the e-mail I sent you on Thursday with the prices for the Micolau? If not, it's €737.20 for 10 nights or €989.20 for 14 nights, both of these for a twin room including breakfast, based on two sharing.

We don't sell the Coma Pedrosa so I'm afraid I don't have their prices.

Just let me know if you'd like us to get you booked in at the Micolau.

Steve
  • I've just sent you an e-mail with some prices for the Hotel Micolau.

Just be careful when looking at the Poblado - there are two! There is the Poblado Hostel, which is closed down at the moment, and then Poblado Apartments, which are open as usual, but are 3* apartments so not in the same category as the hostel!
  • blundelliano

thanks for your info steve its really helpfull but i know supose you would know how much per night or per week early dec before the season starts
  • what about The poblado? That´s meant to be re-opening this year, or has it gone all up market with the refit? I´m more than likely going ot be in the same boat with accom...
  • blundelliano

thanx but around about how is it per night in 1 of these hotel hostels ? or do u think they will do a deal for 10 to 14days or so?
  • Quite a lot of workers will stay in Hotel Coma Pedrosa which is very basic, and Aparthotel Sant Andreu usually have a special offer on for workers who have just arrived.