Reply to Thread

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Information
Verification (“reCAPTCHA”)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbsup:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • :pinch:
  • :wacko:
  • :Dblue
  • :O
The maximum number of attachments: 10
Maximum file size: 1 MB
Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip
Automatically detects web page links.
Displays smilies as smiley-images.
Allows BBCodes to be used.

Previous Posts 7

• I skied over in Arcalis yesterday and had an awesome day, loving the beautiful groomed runs and off piste powder. It’s predicted to start dumping it down later today and over the next few days. In the past hour, the sky has turned white and the temperatures has dropped....roll on powder days :love:
  • more snow ??

mark

hey steve & sarah hows things ? has there been any more snow forcast for next week ? we'er coming on Sunday 30th & i just wondered how the slopes would be :D stating to get giddy about the hols now & just hope the area will be at its best. cheers Mark
  • Under six weeks to go!
    Two more may be coming taking our total to 22 peeps, if the bars were not busy before they will be when we get there!
    Can't wait.
  • It's been another beautiful bright sunny day in Arinsal today. The slopes are nicely groomed and hard packed. It’s a little icy in places, the runs in the sun are best the ones to stick too. Fresh snow is forecasted for later this week.... happy days :)
  • 6th March 2011

Dan

I know I have posted on here already, but can't wait until 6th March to get out to Arinsal. Just found out that the Spurs game has been moved to the Sunday now so hopefully we will be at the Poblado in time for kick off! Just hope it snows a bit more!!
    Has anyone been already this season? What has the snow been like?