Reply to Thread

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Information
Verification (“reCAPTCHA”)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbsup:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • :pinch:
  • :wacko:
  • :Dblue
  • :O
The maximum number of attachments: 10
Maximum file size: 1 MB
Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip
Automatically detects web page links.
Displays smilies as smiley-images.
Allows BBCodes to be used.

Previous Posts 23

blundelliano

i will be needing somewer to stay at the very start of december while i look for a job and accomidation and i have been told that the poblado will be a good place to stay before any holiday makers get over.. but does anyone know how much a night or for a week for before the season starts

i will also be traviling with a friend so theyll be 2 of us

thanks
  • The Poblado apartments are family friendly but are above Quo Vadis pub - a couple of years back they put sound proofing in the bar which has helped. If you're concerned, just request a high floor when you make your booking - special requests are never guaranteed but they try to accommodate them.

Hope this helps!
  • Poblado & Children

Paul

Thinking of taking the family (First time skiers) somewhere cheaper to see if they like it and had the Arinsal and Poblado recommended as ecomonical...

But woundered how suitable both the resort and aparthotel is for kids (6 & 10), don't want anything too rowdy!
  • The Poblado Hostel is closed for the season and is going to get a refurb over summer, although their bar is open. The Poblado Apartments above Quo Vadis are open as usual.
  • Poblado

Lynne

Hi! I read on another website that the poblado is closed for refurbishment due to change of ownership. Is this the case and if so when does it reopen? ?(
  • arinsal------ soldeu

mark

thank you both Sarah & Steve useful info ;) think i may get their gang to come over to us, he he sounds like the traveling may interupt our drinking time. Cheers see you on the 30th jan Mark
  • Hi Mark,

Driving between Arinsal and Soldeu will take about 40mins, depending upon the weather conditions and traffic etc, it’s a super easy drive and very well sign posted. From Arinsal you’ll head into La Massana, then onto Andorra la Vella the capital of Andorra. From here you’ll see signs for Encamp/Canillo to the left, this road will take you directly past Encamp, Canillo and onto Soldeu.

If you’re not planning on hiring a car, you could either meet in Andorra la Vella or catch the bus to Soldeu. From Arinsal you’ll catch the L5, which leaves about every 30 minutes starting at 8 until 20:45 and costs €2.75 one way. Upon arrival into Andorra la Vella you’ll then need to catch the L3 bus to Soldeu, which leaves every 20 minutes from 8:40 till 21:40 and cost €4.10 one way.

Some of the reps in Arinsal also sell a ski away day to Grandvalira, this might be a option too. :)