Reply to Thread

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Information
Verification (“reCAPTCHA”)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbsup:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • :pinch:
  • :wacko:
  • :Dblue
  • :O
The maximum number of attachments: 10
Maximum file size: 1 MB
Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip
Automatically detects web page links.
Displays smilies as smiley-images.
Allows BBCodes to be used.

Previous Posts 2

• Hi!

Great to hear you've booked for Christmas. A few places do a great Christmas dinner, especially the Xalet Restauarnt at Hotel Montane, El Moli, and the Hotel Palarine. If you message us during November we'll be able to get a table booked somewhere for you.

In terms of special apres ski activities, one of the most amazing ones is a helicopter flight over the mountains, plus there are usually options to go up the mountain at night for a dinner, however again things will be usually confirmed during November.

Steve
  • Christmas 2021 in Arinsal

JWN_2021

Hello,

We have booked for Christmas 2021 and I was wondering about booking somewhere for Christmas dinner - Any recommendations and how would be the best way of getting my reservation done?

On the note of Christmas, does anyone know of activities that would be happening? I had heard that previously there had been a candle light decent?

I also would like to make this trip very special..... and something my girlfriend will not forget; any apres activities you would suggest, that would be happening between 20th & 27th December 2021?

Thank you in advance.